Saturday 2 November 2013

Requesting Information From Me

I have received a couple of messages regarding this blog, and just wanted to let people know that this blog was written shortly before blogger decided, in its wisdom, to change everything. Therefore, some of the instructions may not be completely accurate.

When I get a spare fortnight I'll try and update the instructions.

In the meantime, if you have any issues, feel free to contact me either through the Contact Me button (giving me your email address as this is is a no reply gadget for some reason) or leave a comment. If you require a reply through leaving a comment you do have to ensure that your blog is public otherwise your contact details do not come up. I'm sure there are a few people who have left comments expecting replies and wondered why I haven't replied to them, and that is why.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TRAVEL RIMBO BUJANG JAYA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TRAVEL RIMBO BUJANG JAYA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.