Friday 11 March 2011

Changing Your Background

If you already have a fancy background and you want to change it, or you are being forced to change it because the background you already added has mysteriously disappeared, then this is the post for you.

The first thing you need to do is remove the HTML code for the old background.

To do this, click on Design and then click on Page Elements and locate the Gadget that has the HTML code for the old background. Click on Edit and then, when the pop-up opens, click on Remove.

Now upload your new background as shown in this post.

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Hi Kathleen
I needed to change mine as my 'Shabby Blogs' one didn't fit my template properly. Followed the instructions (reset my settings to original) and decided to go with Leelou blogs. When I applied the template the 'Shabby blogs' side bars are still there with the Leelou header etc. Hard to explain but if you look at my blog you will see what I mean! x