Saturday 12 March 2011

How To Move Gadgets and Page Elements Around

Once you have added a few elements and gadgets to your page, you may wish to rearrange them on your page.

To do this, click on Design in the top right corner when you are logged in and then click on Layout. This will show the basic layout of your page and all the gadgets you've added.

All you need to do is click on the gadget you want to move and literally drag it to where you'd rather have it. Your options of where you can drag it to will depend on whether you've opted for a two or three column blog template, but generally, you can drag to the top of your blog, the bottom or the sidebar(s).

2 comments:

AZza Designs said...

Thanks for your help , it's my first blog.
When you say click 'design'... I can't because I only see that while I am editing but clicking doesnt do anything.

David talpur said...

Excellent post, went ahead and bookmarked your site. I can’t wait to read more from you. technical gadgets