Sunday 20 March 2011

Changing Your Template Back To A Normal One

If you have added a new template, such as one from Leelou, but you decide you want to remove it for some reason, maybe because you've seen a background on a different site you want to add, then follow the very simple instructions below:

Click on Design in the top right corner and then the Design tab and then click on the Edit HTML link. Then click on Select Layout Template and choose a new Blogger template to use. If you wish to add a new background from a different provider, then you will need to select Simple or Minima.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely pages. WENDY Spain.

samsjubblies said...

Hello. Please can you help me with my blog, it really baffles me!!! I upload photos but they seem to upload in the wrong direction, how do I change the direction of my photo? I have tried to change it in the original folder on my PC but this makes no difference. Thank you for your help. Sam x